We provide the following major services for Students/Parents
Our principal aim is to quickly deal with all educational issues in the most efficient ways using our experience, skills and honest guidance.
1. Selection of Institution and Admission:
There are many educational institutions in Malaysia, with various profiles, ranks, accreditation, location, costs, majors and other specific features which can affect your decision of studying in them depending on your financial ability.
Making the right choice can be risky, difficult and exhausting. We know that the internet is full of information that is helpful and somewhat confusing. You need to make sure that the information you read, suits your specific case.
For instance certain visa regulations apply to some nationalities while others don’t. Some students can benefit from scholarships or student discounts depending on their previous educational achievements, other extra talents or work experience.
We are your free and reliable consultant: our team makes sure the information given to you will be correct, up to date with recent changes and as much as possible true to your specific needs.
We are part of the system here and we actively communicate with both students and teaching staff of various universities so we are able to provide expert advice and guidance at all levels of the higher education system:
* We know which university teaches a particular course best.
* We know the cities you will feel most comfortable in as a foreign student.
* We know which location gives you the best value for your time and money.
You can rely on us to get admitted into the best universities here in Malaysia for your studies.
2. Admission Letter:
We get your official admission letters from the University here in Malaysia
3. Visa Support:
We help you understand the visa process and guide you through from the first step of application up to attaining successful Student Visa Status.
4. Airport Clearance:
Our representative will receive you at the airport, help you with any immigration clearance and lead you to your school/hostel.
5. Accommodation and settling in process:
We begin to arrange for your accommodation as soon as you inform us about your arrival to Malaysia. You can choose to live in the University hostel, in a flat off campus, or in shared accommodation with other students.
6. Car & Transportation to School:
If you decide to live off-campus, we help you in choosing a location with the ease of public transportation to your school. If you need to rent a car, or buy a second-hand/new car, bicycle or motorbike, we help you to do so with the most affordable student prices.
7. Medical Care, Health Care Test, Medical Insurance, Passport Registration
In Malaysia, new students by law must undergo medical check-up, acquire medical insurance and get their passports registered with the passport control office. We will take you through all these.
8.“Feel at Home” Program:
Our innovative “Feel at Home” program delicately designed by our experts in a way that it answers the needs of new students and gives them living tips for an enriching experience during their stay in Malaysia: (Click Below to know more)
1) Most nationalities get on-arrival tourist visas in the airport upon arrival in Malaysia. The visas are from 14 days to 3 months depending on your nationality. If you need to apply for a longer stay or your nationality needs an application visa, we can help guide you through the process.
We help you to apply for tourist visa/parent visa.
2) Pick up of client from the Air-port to hotels/apartments.
3) We help in translation services.
4) Tourism services