“Feel at Home” Program:
Our innovative “Feel at Home” program delicately designed by our experts in a way that it answers the needs of new students and gives them living tips for an enriching experience during their stay in Malaysia:
1. Emergency & Medical Issues: how to stay healthy, eat healthy and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
2. Meet new friends: Introducing new students to a large community of international students to share their knowledge and experience with each other and become friends.
3. Membership in Societies: new students can join student clubs and societies such as “Art Society”, “Martial Arts”, “Adventure Group”, “Yoga Group” and “Young Inventors”.
4. City Tours: we organize city tours, for new students to enable them feel at home as quickly as possible.
5. Shopping: Where to buy your groceries, new/second-hand furniture, laptops, other needs and even selling your stuff before returning to your country.
6. Semester Break Activities: Budget trips to various parts of Malaysia and nearby countries to learn about various cultures.